UNCOVER THE IDYLLIC MORNINGTON PENINSULA & UNWIND IN THE MAGICAL NATURAL HOT SPRINGS ON OUR SMALL GROUP DAY TOUR.
Time to hit the highway with our small group (max 8 guests) and make our way to the idyllic Mornington Peninsula. Our first stop is the summit of Arthur’s Seat where we’ll share panoramic ocean views and a bite of morning tea. This is just a taste of things to come.
We move onto Bushrangers Bay for a 5km return hike featuring unreal coastal scenery, rocky bays, wild oceans and one picturesque lighthouse. Spot local kangaroos and listen to the songs of native birds as we wander along the undulating path. After we return from our first hike, we will head to Cape Schanck for a smaller walk in the lighthouse precinct.
To refuel, we stop at one of Mornington Peninsula's award winning cafes (and we can see why)
Our final stop, Peninsula Hot Springs which is an award-winning natural hot springs and outdoor day spa destination. It’s the perfect way to end a great date with nature! (Bathing time 2h)
Pickup times and locations
- Additional Information (Pickup Times & Location)
PLEASE ARRIVE AT THE PICK-UP LOCATION 10 MINUTES PRIOR.
CBD pick up: 7:30 am @ 100 St Kilda Road, Southbank, Melbourne - (Taxi rank located on St Kilda Road between Hamer Hall & the Arts Centre).
CBD drop off: 5:30 pm
- Hiking Grade
Grade 2 No bush walking experience required. The track is a hardened or compacted surface and may have a gentle hill section or sections and occasional steps.
- What To Bring
Comfortable trainers or hiking boots
Water bottle (1L)
Cash or credit card for lunch (around $25)
Warm layers just in case
Swimsuit for the Peninsula Hot Springs (towels on us)
A pair of sandals or slip-on shoes for the day spa areas (optional)
Sunscreen, sunglasses & a hat
- What To Expect
- One guided 5km hike to Bushrangers Bay
- Plenty of chances to see wildlife including kangaroos and native birds
- Entrance to Peninsula Hot Springs (Bath house) & Mornington Peninsula National Park
- Towels for use in the Hot Springs
- Organic Fruit & Healthy Snacks
- Freshly Brewed Coffee Supreme & Organic Tea
- Modern VW Caravelle – 9 seater with Air Con
- Rain Ponchos, First Aid & Towels
- Friendly and knowledgeable tour guides
- Unforgettable memories