EXPERIENCE THE 12 APOSTLES & GREAT OTWAY NATIONAL PARK IN OUR SMALL GROUP TOUR.
Our small group (8 guests max) will depart Melbourne and head straight to the famous 12 Apostles before the masses of people arrive. Here we will take a 1km stroll along the boardwalk while appreciating the stunning views of the limestone stacks before continuing onto another spectacular scene, Gibson Steps. We walk down the 70m cliffside pathway to the beach where there is plenty of time to take some incredible photos. Next it’s time for a delicious lunch at our favourite local cafe before we’ll drive through the magical Great Otway National Park and take a short hike through ancient rainforests to one of the Otways' pristine waterfalls (where the big bus companies can’t go).
Our next stop we will take a stroll amongst the giants of the forest at the Californian Redwoods before continuing along the iconic Great Ocean Road stopping at Apollo Bay for an optional ice cream. Kennett River is next where you’ll get the chance to spot native koalas, king parrots & kangaroos going about their routines. We will take a quick stop in the beautiful town of Lorne where you can walk along the beach or simply grab an afternoon snack before heading back to Melbourne.
Pickup times and locations
- Additional Information (Pickup Times & Location)
PLEASE ARRIVE AT THE PICK-UP LOCATION 10 MINUTES PRIOR.
CBD pick up: 7:30 am @ 100 St Kilda Road, Southbank, Melbourne - (Taxi rank located on St Kilda Road between Hamer Hall & the Arts Centre).
CBD drop off: 7:30 pm
- Hiking Grade
No bush walking experience required. The track is a hardened or compacted surface and may have a gentle hill section or sections and occasional steps. Walks no greater than 10km.
- What To Bring
Comfortable trainers or hiking boots
Water bottle (1L)
Cash or credit card for lunch (around $35)
Warm layers just in case
Sunscreen, sunglasses & a hat
Swimsuit & a towel for a swim in the ocean (optional in summer months)
- What To Expect
- The breathtaking 12 Apostles & Gibson Steps
- A Grade 2 hike to one of the Otways’ pristine waterfalls
- The towering Californian Redwoods
- The Great Ocean Road with stops at the coastal townships of Apollo Bay & Lorne
- A visit to Kennett River to see native Australian Koalas
- Organic Fruit & Healthy Snacks
- Freshly Brewed Coffee Supreme & Organic Tea
- Entrance to Port Campbell, 12 Apostles & Great Otway National Park
- VW Caravelle – 9 seater with Air Con
- Rain Ponchos & First Aid
- Friendly and knowledgeable tour guide
- Unforgettable memories